~ Darwin Hills CA topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1985
Darwin Hills, California, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5505253
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Darwin Hills, California (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 72151
- Scan ID: 299072
- Imprint Year: 1985
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 2
- Aerial Photo Year: 1974
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Darwin Hills
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Darwin Hills, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ballarat - Darwin - Grant - Millspaugh - Panamint - Harrisburg - Dunmovin - Skidoo (historical) - Panamint Springs - Reilly (historical) - Lane Mill (historical) - Haiwee - Keeler - Coso Junction - Sykes - Millspaugh (historical) - Junction Ranch - Lookout City (historical) - Talus
- Map Area ID: AREA36.536-118-117
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.5-118
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.5-117
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36-118
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36-117
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36
- Western map edge Longitude: -118
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.