~ Cambria CA topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1980, updated 1980
Cambria, California, USGS topographic map dated 1980.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5505235
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cambria, California (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 67213
- Scan ID: 299057
- Imprint Year: 1980
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1976
- Edit Year: 1980
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cambria
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cambria, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- San Simeon - Tin City - Lodge Hill - Cambria - Lockwood - West Village - Harmony - Marine Terrace - Cambria Pines - Leimert - Gorda - East Village - Happy Hill - Park Hill - Jolon - Sans (historical) - Bryson - Martinus Corner - Plaskett
- Map Area ID: AREA3635.5-122-121
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36-122
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36-121
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.5-122
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.5-121
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -122
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.