~ Benton Range CA topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1988, updated 1988
Benton Range, California, USGS topographic map dated 1988.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5505203
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Benton Range, California (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 76779
- Scan ID: 299047
- Imprint Year: 1988
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1983
- Edit Year: 1988
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Benton Range
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Benton Range, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Benton Hot Springs - Mono Mills - Aspen Springs - Crestview - Mesa Camp - Benton - Mammoth Lakes - Old Mammoth - Montgomery City - Bley (historical) - Oneota (historical) - Hammil - Dyer - Benton Crossing - Whitmore Hot Springs - South Landing - North Landing - Mount Montgomery - Toms Place - Arlemont (historical) - Pizona - Chalfant Valley - Gold Hit - Mill City (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA3837.5-119-118
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38-119
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38-118
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.5-119
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.5-118
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -119
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.