~ Wingate Wash CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1974
Wingate Wash, California, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5505159
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wingate Wash, California (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 64624
- Scan ID: 302012
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Aerial Photo Year: 1948
- Field Check Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Wingate Wash
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wingate Wash, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Anvil Spring Canyon - Warm Spring - Wingate Wash - Lost Lake - Sugarloaf Peak - Queen of Sheba Mine - Warm Spring Mine - Grantham Mine - Long Valley - Indian Ranch - Grubstake Spring - Lost Spring - Warm Spring Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA3635.75-117-116.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36-117
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36-116.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.75-117
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.75-116.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -117
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.