~ Wingate Pass CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1957
Wingate Pass, California, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5505149
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wingate Pass, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 64623
- Scan ID: 302008
- Imprint Year: 1957
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Wingate Pass
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wingate Pass, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Colorado Mine - Pilot Knob Valley - Sand Canyon - Wingate Pass - Layton Canyon - Lone Willow Spring - Layton Pass - Ghost Mine - Lake View Mine - Sandora Mine - Layton Well - New York Canyon - Tank Canyon - Brown Mountain - Virginia Ann Mine - Panamint Valley - New York Mine - Amity Spring - Layton Spring - Early Spring - Slate Range - Straw Peak - Johnson Mine
- Map Area ID: AREA35.7535.5-117.25-117
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.75-117.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.75-117
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.5-117.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.5-117
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.