~ Triunfo Pass CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1921, updated 1942
Triunfo Pass, California, USGS topographic map dated 1921.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5504849
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Triunfo Pass, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 63704
- Scan ID: 301861
- Imprint Year: 1942
- Survey Year: 1900
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Triunfo Pass
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1921
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Triunfo Pass, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Casa Conejo - Malibu Mar Vista (historical) - Oak Hill - Solromar - Agoura Hills - Seminole Springs Trailer Park - Trancas - Oak Park - Triunfo Corner - Point Dume Mobile Home Park - Malibu West - Thousand Oaks - Mountclef Village - Paradise Cove Mobile Home Park - Malibu Junction - Cornell - Newbury Park - Conejo Valley Trailer Park - Westlake Village - Mahou Riviera - Malibu - Seminole Hot Springs - Malibu Vista - North Ranch - Leisure Village - Greenwich Village
- Map Area ID: AREA34.2534-119-118.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.25-119
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.25-118.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34-119
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34-118.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34
- Western map edge Longitude: -119
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.