~ Tepusquet Peak CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1942, updated 1957
Tepusquet Peak, California, USGS topographic map dated 1942.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5504751
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Tepusquet Peak, California (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 63455
- Scan ID: 301813
- Imprint Year: 1957
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1942
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Tepusquet Peak
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1942
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Tepusquet Peak, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lion Canyon - Zaca Lake - Sisquoc - Ballard Campground - Round Corral Canyon - Kerry Canyon - Foxen Canyon Cemetery - Smith Canyon - Tunnel Canyon - Suey Canyon - Jesse Campground - Cañada Arena - Cherokee Spring - Rancho Tinaquaic - Gato Ridge - Tunnel Ranch - Script Canyon Number One - Liebe Canyon - Lion Canyon - Bear Canyon - Cuchudas Canyon - Ramrod Canyon - KXFM-FM (Santa Maria) - Sulphur Spring - La Zaca - Zaca Peak - Pickett Corral - West Fork Mill Creek - Lazy Campground - Rattlesnake Canyon - Gato Ridge Oil Field - Diamond-T Ranch - Jesus Canyon - Sisquoc Ranch - Barrel Springs - North Fork La Brea Creek - Fremont-Foxen Monument - Kelly Canyon - Bee Rock Canyon - Sulphur Creek - Script Canyon Number Two - Wildhorse Canyon - Adams Ranch - Oak Valley Creek - Wagon Flat Campground - Bear Campsite - Sluice Box Campground - Tunnel Spring - Barrel Springs Recreation Site - Lookout Mountain - Tepusquet Peak - Kerry Canyon Campground - Roque Canyon - Schoolhouse Canyon - Horse Canyon - Round Corral - Rattlesnake Canyon - Chuchudas Campground - Tyler Canyon - Canovos Canyon - Manzanita Mountain - Long Canyon - Hunter Spring - Colson Summit Quarry - Roque Campground - Goodchild Ranch - Peach Tree Spring - South Fork La Brea Creek - Bell Canyon - La Jolla Spring - Webber Ranch - Colson Canyon Campgrounds - Alejandro Campground - Cigarette Spring - Stag Canyon - KCOY-TV (Santa Maria) - Horseshoe Springs Recreation - Bone Mountain - Asphaltum Mine - La Laguna - Dry Creek - Foxen Canyon - Colson Canyon - Alkali Canyon - Flores Canyon - Asphaltum Creek - Ruiz Canyon - Salsipuedes Canyon - Horseshoe Spring - Ballard Campground - Foxen Adobe - Rattlesnake Canyon - Hudson Canyon - Whoop Canyon - Hiawatha Campground - Zaca Ridge - Honeymoon Flat - Alejandro Campground - Tinaquaic - Ontiveros Cemetery
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.75-120.25-120
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-120.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-120
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.75-120.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.75-120
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.