~ Santa Rosa CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1916
Santa Rosa, California, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5504355
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Santa Rosa, California (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62137
- Scan ID: 298959
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1914
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Santa Rosa
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Santa Rosa, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- South Santa Rosa - Kenwood - Bellevue - Waldrue Heights - Montgomery Village - Rohnert Park - Diamond A Ranch Estates - Wildwood (historical) - Denman (historical) - Corona (historical) - Glen Ellen - Lawndale - Yulupa (historical) - Cherry (historical) - Leisure Lake Mobile Home Park - Los Guilicos - Larkfield - Stony Point - Beltaine (historical) - Eldridge - Crown - Ely (historical) - Washoe - Felice (historical) - Bak - Oakmont - Melita - Liberty - Wilfred - Roseland - Penngrove - Cotati - Sonoma Vista - Santa Rosa - Madrone (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA38.538.25-122.75-122.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.5-122.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.5-122.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.25-122.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.25-122.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.5
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.