~ San Simeon CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919
San Simeon, California, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5504285
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): San Simeon, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62094
- Scan ID: 298933
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: San Simeon
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map San Simeon, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Park Hill - San Simeon - Lodge Hill - West Village - Tin City - Leimert - East Village - Cambria - Cambria Pines - Marine Terrace - Happy Hill - Harmony
- Map Area ID: AREA35.7535.5-121.25-121
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.75-121.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.75-121
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.5-121.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.5-121
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.