~ San Juan Bautista CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1917
San Juan Bautista, California, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5504219
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): San Juan Bautista, California (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62082
- Scan ID: 298906
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: San Juan Bautista
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map San Juan Bautista, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- River Oaks - Watsonville Junction - Corporal - Plantel (historical) - Gabilan Acres - Betabel (historical) - Johnston Corner - Logan - Carnadero - Chittenden - Prunedale - Interlaken - San Juan Bautista - Aromas - Oak Hills - Pajaro Mobile Manor - Vega (historical) - Las Lomas - Old Gilroy - Fep (historical) - Sawyers Crossing (historical) - Sargent - Pajaro - Miller - Elkhorn - Nema (historical) - Dunbarton (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA3736.75-121.75-121.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37-121.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37-121.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.75-121.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.75-121.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.5
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.