~ Redding CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1946
Redding, California, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5503927
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Redding, California (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61519
- Scan ID: 298738
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1944
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Redding
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Redding, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Shady Oaks Mobile Park - Starlite Mobile Estates - Paradise View Mobile Estates - Central Valley (historical) - Coram - Redding Lakeside Mobile Estates - Middletown (historical) - Minnesota - Shasta Lake - Redding - Shady Acres Trailer Park - Brookside Mobile Home Park - Silverthorn - Riverside Mobile Park - Project City (historical) - Country Club Mobile Estates - Redding Oaks Mobile Home Park - Mountain Gate - Hogtown (historical) - Quartz Point Mobile Home Park - Houston (historical) - Twin Lakes Mobile Estates - Kett - Reddingwood Mobile Home Park - Mountain Gate Mobile Home Park - Park Villa Mobile Home Estates - Keswick Dam Trailer Park - Churntown (historical) - Buckeye - Churn Creek Mobile Home Park - Newtown - Centerville - Whitehouse (historical) - Safari Mobile Home Park - Pacheco - Hart (historical) - Loomis Corners - Bayha (historical) - Enterprise - Redwoods Mobile Home Community - Country Aire Mobile Home Park - Moose-horn Mobile Home Park - Waugh (historical) - Mountain Shadows Mobile Home Estates - Portal Inn - Northgate Trailer Park - Lillienthal (historical) - McColl - Los Robles Estates - Tunnel Inn - Shasta Lake Mobile Home Park - Summit City (historical) - Matheson - Marina Travel Park - Enterprise Mobile Park - Twin View Terrace Mobile Home Park - Motion - Wonderland Mobile Home Park - Girvan - Shasta - Kennett (historical) - Clear Creek Mobile Home Park - Keswick - Government Camp - Pine Grove
- Map Area ID: AREA40.7540.5-122.5-122.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.75-122.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.75-122.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.5-122.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.5-122.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.