~ Piru CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1921, updated 1944
Piru, California, USGS topographic map dated 1921.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5503673
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Piru, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61030
- Scan ID: 298563
- Imprint Year: 1944
- Survey Year: 1900
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Piru
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1921
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Piru, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Somis - Oak Village - Brownstone (historical) - Sespe Village - Piru - Lagol - Fairview - North Fillmore - Fillmore - Strathearn - Friendly Village Mobile Home Park - El Dorada Mobile Estates - Bardsdale - Cavin - Camulos - Buckhorn - Moorpark - Sespe - Epworth - Keith - Virginia Colony - Villa del Arroyo Mobile Home Estates - Moorpark Home Acres - Ternez (historical) - Simi Valley
- Map Area ID: AREA34.534.25-119-118.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.5-119
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.5-118.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.25-119
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.25-118.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -119
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.