~ Paso Robles CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1948
Paso Robles, California, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5503579
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Paso Robles, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60793
- Scan ID: 298512
- Imprint Year: 1948
- Survey Year: 1918
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Paso Robles
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Paso Robles, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Paso Robles - Wellsona - Creston - Old Adobe - Templeton - Capital Hill - Whitley Gardens - Bern - Estrella - Linne - Asuncion - San Lawrence Terrace - Union - Oak Park
- Map Area ID: AREA35.7535.5-120.75-120.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.75-120.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.75-120.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.5-120.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.5-120.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.5
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.