~ Mt Tamalpais CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1962
Mt Tamalpais, California, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5503219
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mt Tamalpais, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 58128
- Scan ID: 298321
- Imprint Year: 1962
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1948
- Field Check Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Tamalapais
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mt Tamalpais, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Greenbrae - Escalle - Cerro - Bolinas - Fairfax - San Rafael - San Anselmo - Mill Valley - Corte Madera - Larkspur - Strawberry - Kentfield - Strawberry Manor - Muir Beach - Baltimore Park - Murray Park - Tamalpais Valley Junction - Woodville - Homestead Valley - Manor - Los Ranchitos - Almonte - Santa Venetia - Waldo - Kent Woodlands - Tamalpais Valley - Ross - Stinson Beach - Meadowsweet - Harbor Point - Chapman - Marin City - Alto - Reed - Manzanita
- Map Area ID: AREA3837.75-122.75-122.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38-122.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38-122.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.75-122.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.75-122.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.5
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.