~ Mare Island CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1916, updated 1947
Mare Island, California, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5502855
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mare Island, California (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 57145
- Scan ID: 298116
- Imprint Year: 1947
- Survey Year: 1914
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mare Island
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mare Island, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Greenwood (historical) - Herpoco - Hercules - Sears Point - Luzon - Wingo - Thompson - American Canyon - Flosden Acres - Shellville Colony - Napa Junction - Collins - Bayo Vista - Rose (historical) - Sobrante - Stanley - McGill - Brazos - Suscol - Vallejo - Buchli - Nitro - Middleton - Fairville - Bayview - Flosden (historical) - Rodeo - Ramal - Pinole - Guadalcanal Village - Merazo - Squab - Lombard - Embarcadero - Ratto Landing - Big Bend - Schellville - Lowell - Cuttings Wharf - Carneros (historical) - Gateley
- Map Area ID: AREA38.2538-122.5-122.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.25-122.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.25-122.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-122.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-122.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.