~ Mare Island CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1916, updated 1942
Mare Island, California, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5502853
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mare Island, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 57145
- Scan ID: 298115
- Imprint Year: 1942
- Survey Year: 1914
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mare Island
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mare Island, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Thompson - Bayo Vista - Napa Junction - Guadalcanal Village - Embarcadero - McGill - Fairville - Flosden (historical) - Schellville - Lowell - Nitro - Merazo - Shellville Colony - Rodeo - Bayview - Sobrante - Sears Point - Rose (historical) - Middleton - Collins - Vallejo - American Canyon - Ratto Landing - Gateley - Herpoco - Lombard - Squab - Cuttings Wharf - Stanley - Brazos - Buchli - Luzon - Ramal - Flosden Acres - Pinole - Carneros (historical) - Big Bend - Wingo - Greenwood (historical) - Hercules - Suscol
- Map Area ID: AREA38.2538-122.5-122.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.25-122.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.25-122.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-122.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-122.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
Los Angeles, California by Marco Polo Travel Publishing Ltd