~ Lucerne Valley CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949
Lucerne Valley, California, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5502801
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lucerne Valley, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56962
- Scan ID: 298084
- Aerial Photo Year: 1945
- Survey Year: 1946
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lucerne Valley
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lucerne Valley, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Big Bear City - Baldwin Lake - Minnelusa - Doble - Lucerne Valley - Fawnskin - Cushenbury
- Map Area ID: AREA34.534.25-117-116.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.5-117
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.5-116.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.25-117
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.25-116.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -117
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.