~ Lodi CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1942, updated 1942
Lodi, California, USGS topographic map dated 1942.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5502721
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lodi, California (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56837
- Scan ID: 298034
- Imprint Year: 1942
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1939
- Survey Year: 1908
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lodi
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1942
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lodi, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Urgon - Armstrong - Terminous - Villinger - Woodbridge - Collierville - New Hope - Tomspur - Monada - New Hope Landing - Lodi - Lincoln Village - Thornton - Lane - Taison (historical) - Henderson Village - Acampo
- Map Area ID: AREA38.2538-121.5-121.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.25-121.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.25-121.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-121.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-121.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.