~ Lamoine CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1946
Lamoine, California, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5502579
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lamoine, California (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56520
- Scan ID: 297951
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lamoine
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lamoine, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Riverview - Lakeshore - Holiday Harbor Resort - Antlers - Lamoine - Lakehead - Pollard Flat - Sugarloaf - Baird (historical) - Mabel (historical) - O'Brien - Vollmers - Elmore (historical) - Morley (historical) - Pollock - Delta - Lakeview Resort
- Map Area ID: AREA4140.75-122.5-122.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41-122.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41-122.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.75-122.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.75-122.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.