~ Lakeport CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1977
Lakeport, California, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5502577
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lakeport, California (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56508
- Scan ID: 297949
- Imprint Year: 1977
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1957
- Survey Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lakeport
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lakeport, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lakeport - Finley - Kaci-badon (historical) - Pepperwood Grove - Upper Lake - Lucerne - Rose Place - Soda Bay - Buckingham Park - Wild Bill Place - Nice - Saratoga Springs - Witter Springs (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA39.2539-123-122.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.25-123
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.25-122.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39-123
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39-122.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39
- Western map edge Longitude: -123
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.