~ Junipero Serra CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1930
Junipero Serra, California, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5502393
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Junipero Serra, California (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55940
- Scan ID: 297842
- Imprint Year: 1930
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Junipero Serra
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Junipero Serra, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Forest Creek - Bear Mountain - Cook Springs Camp - Carrals Spring - Last Chance Rustic Campsite - Roosevelt Creek - Nacimiento Summer Camp (historical) - Arroyo Seco Trail - Coleman Reservoir Dam - Carrizo Creek - Cone Peak - Merle Ranch - Pinyon Peak - Herbert Ranch - Salsipuedes Creek - Milpitas Reservoir Dam - Abbott Lakes - Rancho Escondido (historical) - South Fork Santa Lucia Creek - Arroyo Seco Recreation Site - Santa Lucia Range - Woodtick Canyon - Hanging Valley Campground - Carrizo Springs Rustic Campsite - Girl Scout Camp - San Antionio Rustic Campsite - The Indian - Rocky Creek - Junipero Serra Peak - Milpitas - Wizard Gulch - Pinalito Creek - Girard Trail - Horse Run - China Gulch - Redwood Spring - Avila Ranch - Coleman Reservoir - ABC Camp Rustic Campsite - Reliz Canyon Camp Ground - Forks Rustic Campsite - Santa Lucia Memorial Park - Abbott Ranch - Mission Creek - Vicente Flat - Wizard Gulch - Leigh Ranch - Monterey County - Bear Canyon - Santa Lucia Creek - South Monterey County Fire Protection District Arroyo Seco Fire Station - Nacimiento Station - Milpitas Reservoir - Berry Ranch (historical) - Indian Ranger Station - North Fork San Antonio River - Nacimiento Recreation Site - Avila Ranch - The Rocks - Escondido Camp Ground - Rudolph Ridge - Pinal Creek - Coleman Canyon - Santa Lucia Creek - Madrone Rustic Campsite - Fresno Campground - Rattlesnake Creek - Arroyo Seco Recreation Site
- Map Area ID: AREA36.2536-121.5-121.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.25-121.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.25-121.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36-121.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36-121.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.