~ Junipero Serra CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919
Junipero Serra, California, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5502391
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Junipero Serra, California (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55940
- Scan ID: 297841
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Junipero Serra
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Junipero Serra, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Forest Creek - The Rocks - North Fork San Antonio River - Girl Scout Camp - Fresno Campground - Bear Mountain - Vicente Flat - Horse Run - Milpitas Reservoir Dam - Nacimiento Summer Camp (historical) - Rudolph Ridge - Hanging Valley Campground - Rocky Creek - Wizard Gulch - Milpitas Reservoir - Nacimiento Recreation Site - Escondido Camp Ground - ABC Camp Rustic Campsite - Mission Creek - Avila Ranch - China Gulch - Nacimiento Station - South Monterey County Fire Protection District Arroyo Seco Fire Station - Rattlesnake Creek - Arroyo Seco Recreation Site - Abbott Ranch - Cook Springs Camp - Junipero Serra Peak - Merle Ranch - Coleman Reservoir Dam - Wizard Gulch - Avila Ranch - Abbott Lakes - Madrone Rustic Campsite - Roosevelt Creek - Reliz Canyon Camp Ground - Leigh Ranch - Arroyo Seco Trail - Coleman Reservoir - Arroyo Seco Recreation Site - South Fork Santa Lucia Creek - Girard Trail - Herbert Ranch - Bear Canyon - Pinal Creek - Woodtick Canyon - Pinyon Peak - The Indian - Carrals Spring - Cone Peak - Carrizo Springs Rustic Campsite - Salsipuedes Creek - Coleman Canyon - Redwood Spring - Santa Lucia Range - Forks Rustic Campsite - Indian Ranger Station - Carrizo Creek - Last Chance Rustic Campsite - Berry Ranch (historical) - Rancho Escondido (historical) - Milpitas - San Antionio Rustic Campsite - Santa Lucia Memorial Park - Pinalito Creek - Santa Lucia Creek - Santa Lucia Creek - Monterey County
- Map Area ID: AREA36.2536-121.5-121.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.25-121.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.25-121.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36-121.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36-121.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.