~ Jamesburg CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1921, updated 1940
Jamesburg, California, USGS topographic map dated 1921.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5502349
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Jamesburg, California (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55841
- Scan ID: 297820
- Imprint Year: 1940
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Jamesburg
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1921
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Jamesburg, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Carmel Valley Village - Carmel Valley - Jamesburg - Robles Del Rio - Mascorini Place
- Map Area ID: AREA36.536.25-121.75-121.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.5-121.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.5-121.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.25-121.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.25-121.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.5
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.