~ Indian Gulch CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1920
Indian Gulch, California, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5502267
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Indian Gulch, California (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55739
- Scan ID: 297774
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Indian Gulch
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Indian Gulch, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Catheys Valley - Indian Gulch - Bridgeport - Agua Fria
- Map Area ID: AREA37.537.25-120.25-120
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.5-120.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.5-120
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.25-120.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.25-120
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.