~ Gilroy Hot Springs CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1921, updated 1942
Gilroy Hot Springs, California, USGS topographic map dated 1921.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5501911
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Gilroy Hot Springs, California (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54590
- Scan ID: 297559
- Imprint Year: 1942
- Survey Year: 1918
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Gilroy Hot Springs
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1921
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Gilroy Hot Springs, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rock Springs Peak - Red Creek - Mustang Canyon - Gulnac Peak - Board Springs - Kelly Cabin Canyon 1620-002 Dam - Water Gulch - Pigeon Point - North Fork Dam - Cañada De Los Osos - Braen Canyon - Rough Gulch - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection Station 21 Coyote - Bear Springs - Bulhead Reservoir - Gilroy Hot Springs - Big Canyon - Elephant Head - The Narrows - Kaufman Ridge - Hoover Lake - Pacheco Ranger Station - Turkey Flat - Cañada De La Dormida - Hunting Hollow - Burra Burra Peak - Cow Canyon - Mustang Ridge - Chimney Gulch - Coon Hunters Gulch - Paradise Flat - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection Station 31 Pacheco - Oak Springs Reservoir - Pacheco Lake - Bear Mountain - Pine Springs Hill - Coit Lake - Bills Hill - Murry 1620-003 Dam - Shaeirn Lake - Harper Canyon - Coon Creek - Phegley Ridge - Pine Spring Canyon - Buckeye Canyon - Elephant Head Creek - Mississippi Creek - Dexter Canyon - Bell Station - O'Connor Ranch - Rock House Ridge - Lovers Leap - Hagerman Canyon - Cedar Creek - Coit Dam - Willson Ranch - South Fork Pacheco Creek - Middle Fork Coyote Creek - Bullhead Canyon - Palassou Ridge - Black Hill - Kelly Cabin Canyon - Kickham Peak - Dowdy Ranch - Chimney Canyon - Center Flats - Willson Peak - Chimney Rock - Lake Mountain - Little Rough Gulch - Bear Creek - Rooster Comb - Vasquez Peak - Hurricane Canyon - Hamner Hill - North Fork Pacheco Creek - East Fork Pacheco Creek - Mustang Peak - Hartman Creek - Elephant Head Ridge - Pacheco Peak - East Fork Coyote Creek - Shaeirn Ranch - Soda Springs Canyon - Gill Ranch - Hog Canyon - Willow Ridge - Mustang Flat
- Map Area ID: AREA37.2537-121.5-121.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.25-121.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.25-121.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37-121.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37-121.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.