~ Colfax CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1953
Colfax, California, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5501137
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Colfax, California (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52801
- Scan ID: 297134
- Imprint Year: 1953
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Colfax
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Colfax, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Alta - Illinoistown (historical) - Drum (historical) - Colfax - Secret Town - Towle - Baltimore (historical) - Pinecroft - Four Acres - Weimar - Baxter - Cape Horn - Pinecrest - Dutch Flat - Magra - Foresthill - Peardale - Little York (historical) - Casa Loma - Heather Glen - Monte Vista - Bear River Pines - Hunts Hill (historical) - Yankee Jims - Bath (historical) - Buena Vista (historical) - Gold Run - Hughes Mill - Twin Pines - Iowa Hill - You Bet - Shady Glen - Applegate - Mayflower (historical) - Eden Valley - Midas - Coleman - Lander Crossing - Red Dog
- Map Area ID: AREA39.2539-121-120.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.25-121
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.25-120.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39-121
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39-120.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39
- Western map edge Longitude: -121
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.