~ Bishop CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1956
Bishop, California, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5500565
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bishop, California (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51410
- Scan ID: 296818
- Imprint Year: 1956
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1947
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bishop
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bishop, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rocking K - Genes Mobile Home Park - Shady Rest Trailer and Recreational Vehicle Park - Laws - Poleta - West Bishop - Bishop - Mountain View Mobile and Recreational Vehicle Park - Keough Hot Springs - J Diamond Trailer and Recreational Vehicle Park - Sunrise Mobile Home Park - Glenwood Mobile Estates - Bishop Trail Park - Highlands Mobile Home Park - Brockmans Corner - Peterson Mill - Oteys Sierra Village - Meadow Farms Trailer Park - Sunland (historical) - Sierra Trailer Park
- Map Area ID: AREA37.537.25-118.5-118.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.5-118.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.5-118.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.25-118.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.25-118.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.