~ Alderpoint CA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1973
Alderpoint, California, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5500313
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Alderpoint, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 50407
- Scan ID: 296671
- Imprint Year: 1973
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1942
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Aldenpoint
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Alderpoint, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Harris - Fort Seward - Steelhead - Alderpoint - Cain Rock - Brock Creek (historical) - Kekawaka
- Map Area ID: AREA40.2540-123.75-123.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.25-123.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.25-123.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40-123.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40-123.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40
- Western map edge Longitude: -123.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -123.5
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.