~ San Luis Ranch CA topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1941
San Luis Ranch, California, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5499971
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): San Luis Ranch, California (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 39665
- Scan ID: 301508
- Imprint Year: 1941
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: San Luis Ranch
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map San Luis Ranch, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- San Luis Ranch - Island Canal D - Circle Island - Little Buttonwillow Lake - Hereford Drain - Mud Slough - Island Canal B - Old Poso Slough - San Luis Canal - Underwood Gun Club - Grasslands Wildlife Management Area - Salt Slough Island Canal - San Luis National Wildlife Refuge - Big Buttonwillow Lake - West Delta Drain - Los Banos State Waterfowl Area - Terrels Gun Club - Deadmans Slough - Zimmerman Gun Club - San Luis Drain Number One - Fremont Canal - Island Canal C - Exeter Farms - Yellow Jacket Gun Club - Santa Cruz Gun Club - Standard Gun Club - Underwood Ranch (historical) - Deep Slough - Old Dickenson Ferry (historical) - Hereford Ranch - San Luis Island - Circle Island Drain - San Jose Gun Club
- Map Area ID: AREA37.2537.125-120.875-120.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.25-120.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.25-120.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.125-120.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.125-120.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.