~ Rosedale CA topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1933, updated 1941
Rosedale, California, USGS topographic map dated 1933.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5499949
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Rosedale, California (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 38619
- Scan ID: 296483
- Imprint Year: 1941
- Survey Year: 1930
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Rosedale
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1933
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Rosedale, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cawelo - Crome - Lerdo - Una - Prospero - Rosedale - Hights Corner
- Map Area ID: AREA35.535.375-119.25-119.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.5-119.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.5-119.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.375-119.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.375-119.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.125
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.