~ Laguna Seca Ranch CA topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1921
Laguna Seca Ranch, California, USGS topographic map dated 1921.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5499541
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Laguna Seca Ranch, California (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24287
- Scan ID: 296221
- Survey Year: 1920
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Laguna Seca Ranch
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1921
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Laguna Seca Ranch, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Little Panoche Pit - Little Panoche Valley - Little Panoche Reservoir - Barneich Ranch - Little Panoche Detention Dam - Laguna Seca Ranch - Thommen Dairy - Wildcat Canyon - Salt Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA36.87536.75-120.875-120.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.875-120.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.875-120.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.75-120.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.75-120.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.