~ Kurand CA topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1917, updated 1947
Kurand, California, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5499527
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kurand, California (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 43307
- Scan ID: 296211
- Imprint Year: 1947
- Survey Year: 1904
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Stone Valley
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kurand, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Millsholm (historical) - Kurand (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA39.62539.5-122.375-122.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.625-122.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.625-122.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.5-122.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.5-122.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.