~ Huron CA topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1933
Huron, California, USGS topographic map dated 1933.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5499457
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Huron, California (file size: 4 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21569
- Scan ID: 296173
- Survey Year: 1933
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Huron
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1933
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Huron, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA36.2536.125-120.125-120
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.25-120.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.25-120
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.125-120.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.125-120
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.