~ East Elk Hills CA topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1932
East Elk Hills, California, USGS topographic map dated 1932.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5499265
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): East Elk Hills, California (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 13364
- Scan ID: 296066
- Survey Year: 1929
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: East Elk Hills
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1932
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map East Elk Hills, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Florida Drain - Weed Island Ditch - Three-G Gas Plant - Thirty Five-R Gas Plant - Willow Grove Ranch (historical) - Camp Thirty Six-R - Mirasol Drain - Old Headquarters Ranch (historical) - Poplar Grove Ranch - Arizona Ditch - Elk Hills - Deep Wells Ditch - Elk Hills-Buttonwillow Airport
- Map Area ID: AREA35.37535.25-119.5-119.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.375-119.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.375-119.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.25-119.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.25-119.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.