~ Denverton CA topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1918
Denverton, California, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5499231
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Denverton, California (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 11987
- Scan ID: 296049
- Survey Year: 1907
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Denverton
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Denverton, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Molena - Rio Vista Junction - Meins Landing - Denverton
- Map Area ID: AREA38.2538.125-122-121.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.25-122
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.25-121.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.125-122
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.125-121.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -122
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.875
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
Los Angeles, California by Marco Polo Travel Publishing Ltd