~ Bullard CA topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1921
Bullard, California, USGS topographic map dated 1921.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5499067
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bullard, California (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 16450
- Scan ID: 295957
- Survey Year: 1921
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Fresno North
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1921
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bullard, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Biola Junction - Hammond - Muscatel - Fresno Beach (historical) - Riverview (historical) - Pinedale - Cincotta - Sierra Sky Park - San Joaquin River Estates - Figarden - Fig Garden
- Map Area ID: AREA36.87536.75-119.875-119.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.875-119.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.875-119.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.75-119.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.75-119.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.