~ Elfrida AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Elfrida, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5497903
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Elfrida, Arizona (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 13918
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Elfrida
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Elfrida, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA31.7531.625-109.75-109.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.75-109.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.75-109.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.625-109.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.625-109.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -109.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -109.625
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps