~ Ansley SE NE topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Ansley SE, Nebraska, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5497643
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Ansley SE, Nebraska (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 1095
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Ansley SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Nebraska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Ansley SE, Nebraska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Comer Canyon - Hopewell School (historical) - Box Elder School (historical) - Ash Canyon School (historical) - Liberty Chapel - Lamphere School (historical) - Township of Myrtle - Liberty Cemetery - Moody School (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA41.37541.25-99.375-99.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.375-99.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.375-99.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.25-99.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.25-99.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.25
Lincoln, Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lincoln, Grand Island, + Kearney, NE by GM Johnson