~ Wizard Wells TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1960, updated 1978
Wizard Wells, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1960.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5496625
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wizard Wells, Texas (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 49615
- Scan ID: 117245
- Imprint Year: 1978
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Photo Revision Year: 1978
- Aerial Photo Year: 1976
- Edit Year: 1978
- Field Check Year: 1960
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Wizard Wells
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1960
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wizard Wells, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wizard Wells - Vineyard - Runaway Bay
- Map Area ID: AREA33.2533.125-98-97.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.25-98
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.25-97.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.125-98
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.125-97.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -98
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97.875
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA