~ Spring TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1916
Spring, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5494761
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Spring, Texas (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 42579
- Scan ID: 128221
- Visual Version Number: 2
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Spring
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Spring, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Chantilly Woods - Westfield - Cypresswood Court - Cypresswood - Candlelight Hills - Cypress Villas - Bridgestone Ranch - Windsor Forest - Northview - Olde Oaks - Spring Lakes - Fox Hollow - Northland Shopping Center - Rotherwood - Bammel Forest - North Forest - Northridge Park - Lexington Woods - Forest North - Oaks of Devonshire - Oak Creek Village - Spring Hills - Northgate Crossing - Terranova - Timber Lane - Ponderosa Forest - Bammel Timbers - Bammel - Spring - Cypresswood Glen
- Map Area ID: AREA30.12530-95.5-95.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.125-95.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.125-95.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30-95.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30-95.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.375
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA