~ Sierra Parda TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1978, updated 1978
Sierra Parda, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1978.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5494259
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sierra Parda, Texas (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 41294
- Scan ID: 121396
- Imprint Year: 1978
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 0
- Aerial Photo Year: 1972
- Edit Year: 1978
- Field Check Year: 1974
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Sierra Parda
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sierra Parda, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ojo Acebuche - Cañon de Caballo - Indian Spring - Chinati Mountains State Natural Area - Gato Arroyo - Arenoso Arroyo - Bueyes Arroyo - Cerro de la Cruz - Sierra Parda - Nunez Ranch - Burney Mine - Panales Arroyo - Boulder Canyon - Ojo Alamito
- Map Area ID: AREA3029.875-104.625-104.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30-104.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30-104.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.875-104.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.875-104.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.5
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA