~ Satsuma TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1916
Satsuma, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5493871
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Satsuma, Texas (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 40023
- Scan ID: 128210
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Satsuma
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Satsuma, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Canterbury Forest - Tower Oak Plaza - Turtle Lake - Champions East - Pedegrel Forest - Woodland Trails North - Winchester Country - Cypress Glen - Ravensway - Tallowwood - Sabacen Park - Lakewood West - Deco - Mill Ridge North - Tower Oaks - Northwest Park - Cypress Creek Estates - Melendy - Bell Meads - Hudson - Creekside Estates South - Cutten Green - Ravensway South - Woodland Oaks - Cashel Forest - North Houston - Woodedge Village - Hastings Green - Huntwick Forest - Jersey Village - Tower Oaks Meadows - Grantwood - Satsuma - Barwood - Woods of Wimbledon - Greenwood Forest - Champion Park - Western Estates - Norchester - Harvest Meadows - Windfern Forest - Brookhollow West - Willowood - Northwest Green - Tower Oak Bend - Westbank
- Map Area ID: AREA3029.875-95.625-95.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30-95.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30-95.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.875-95.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.875-95.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.5
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA