~ Rosita Lake NE TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1956, updated 1958
Rosita Lake NE, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1956.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5493251
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Rosita Lake NE, Texas (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 38652
- Scan ID: 116469
- Imprint Year: 1958
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1953
- Survey Year: 1956
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Rosita Lake NE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1956
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Rosita Lake NE, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- El Nido Windmill - Colorado Windmill - El Burro Windmill - El Rayo Windmill - Tecolote Artesian Well - El Cortado Windmill - Teodoro Windmill - Mova Windmill - Huisatcho Windmills - Cerritos Windmill - Charco Nine Windmill - San Luis Windmill - Totache Windmill - Mesquite Windmill - Horaito Windmill - Charco Blanco Windmill - Gavilan Windmill - Campo Verde Windmill - Frijon Windmill - Huidos Windmill - Alto Blanco Windmill
- Map Area ID: AREA26.7526.625-97.625-97.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW26.75-97.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE26.75-97.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW26.625-97.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE26.625-97.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 26.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 26.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -97.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97.5
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA