~ Packsaddle Mountain TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1983, updated 1984
Packsaddle Mountain, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1983.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5491683
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Packsaddle Mountain, Texas (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33853
- Scan ID: 116144
- Imprint Year: 1984
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1974
- Edit Year: 1983
- Field Check Year: 1976
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Packsaddle Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1983
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Packsaddle Mountain, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gray Hill - Packsaddle Mountain - Cheosa Waterhole - Adams Ranch - Alamo de Cesario Creek - Camels Hump - Red Bluff
- Map Area ID: AREA29.62529.5-103.625-103.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.625-103.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.625-103.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.5-103.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.5-103.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -103.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -103.5
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA