~ Northwest Midland TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1966, updated 1975
Northwest Midland, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1966.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5491265
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Northwest Midland, Texas (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32559
- Scan ID: 114750
- Imprint Year: 1975
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Photo Revision Year: 1974
- Aerial Photo Year: 1974
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Northwest Midland
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1966
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Northwest Midland, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lee High School - Barney Greathouse School - North Windmill - Rusk Elementary School - Trinity Park - Midland Post Office Graves Station - Rusk School - George T Abell Junior High School - Sage Park - Parker Elementary School - Cowden Ranch - Rusk Park - Episcopal Day School - C J Kelly Park - Midland Park Shopping Center - Good Shepard Evangelical Lutheran Church - Midland Fire Department Station 8 - Midland Fire Department Station 9 - Fellowship Community Church - Bush Elementary School - Coombes Field - Trinity School - Pioneer Park - Cook Children's Multi - Specialty Center Midland - Bethel United Methodist Church - Scharbauer Elementary School - West Windmill - Essax Park - Midland Division - Green Hill Park - High Sky Girls Ranch
- Map Area ID: AREA32.12532-102.25-102.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.125-102.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.125-102.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32-102.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32-102.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32
- Western map edge Longitude: -102.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -102.125
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA