~ North Franklin Mountain TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1955, updated 1974
North Franklin Mountain, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1955.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5491217
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): North Franklin Mountain, Texas (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32369
- Scan ID: 114733
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Photo Revision Year: 1973
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Field Check Year: 1955
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: North Franklin Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map North Franklin Mountain, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- El Paso Korean Baptist Church - Veterans Park - New Hope Pentecostal Church - Indian Spring Canyon - El Paso Young NAK Presbyterian Church - Whispering Springs Canyon - Northgate Baptist Church - Arlington Park - Indian Peak - El Paso Fire Department Station 28 - Parkland Middle School - First United Baptist Church - Andress High School Stadium - New Beginning Missionary Baptist Church - Rattlesnake Tanks - Castner Range - El Paso Fire Department Station 30 - Hitt Canyon - Student Memorial Park - Fannin Elementary School - Skyline Optimist Youth Park - El Paso Electric Company Lake Dam - Collins Elementary School - Colonia Verde Park - Bradley Elementary School - Sun Valley Baptist Church - Irvin High School - Mundys Gap - Wilderness Park Museum Trail - Mount Zion Baptist Church - Fusselman Canyon - South Well - Parkland High School - Christ the Savior Catholic Church - El Paso Police Department - Northeast Regional Command Center - Wilderness Park Museum - Smugglers Pass - Cohen Stadium - Crosby Elementary School - Range Reservoir - Recreation Ranch Park - Fusselman Reservoir - El Paso Korean United Methodist Church - West Well - Western District United Methodist Church - El Paso Fire Department Station 21 - Dolphin Park - Border Patrol Museum - Apollo Heights Baptist Chapel Church - Hitt Ranch - El Paso Fire Department Station 23 - North Franklin Mountain - Mundys Spring - El Paso Fire Department Station 34 - Charles Middle School - Dolphin Terrace Elementary School - Desertaire Elementary School - That Marvelous Light Baptist Church - Milagro Park - Saint Johns Lutheran Church - J M Whitaker Elementary School - El Paso Church of God Northeast - McCombs Baptist Church - Fusselman Dam - Tobin Park United Methodist Church - Northeast Seventh Day Adventist Church - Civic Leaders Park - Mission Apostolic Church - KROD-AM (El Paso) - Iglesia Apostolica de Northeast Church - Dowell Elementary School - Shearman Park - New Well - Parkland Elementary School - Anthonys Nose - Open Gate Church of the Nazarene - Oak Tree Canyon - Andress High School - Skyline Baptist Church - El Paso County Constable's Office Precinct 2 - El Paso Electric Company Lake - Newman Elementary School - Terrace Hills Middle School - Range Dam - Schuster Elementary School - Indian Spring - Franklin Mountains - NorthPark Shopping Center
- Map Area ID: AREA3231.875-106.5-106.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32-106.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32-106.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.875-106.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.875-106.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -106.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -106.375
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA