~ North Franklin Mountain TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1955, updated 1967
North Franklin Mountain, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1955.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5491215
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): North Franklin Mountain, Texas (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32369
- Scan ID: 114732
- Imprint Year: 1967
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Photo Revision Year: 1967
- Aerial Photo Year: 1967
- Field Check Year: 1955
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: North Franklin Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map North Franklin Mountain, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Anthonys Nose - Rattlesnake Tanks - Hitt Ranch - Dolphin Park - Fannin Elementary School - Saint Johns Lutheran Church - Mundys Spring - El Paso Korean Baptist Church - Indian Spring Canyon - Civic Leaders Park - Dowell Elementary School - Milagro Park - El Paso Police Department - Northeast Regional Command Center - Smugglers Pass - Parkland High School - Wilderness Park Museum - Parkland Elementary School - Fusselman Dam - Cohen Stadium - El Paso Fire Department Station 30 - Border Patrol Museum - New Well - Open Gate Church of the Nazarene - Dolphin Terrace Elementary School - Oak Tree Canyon - West Well - New Beginning Missionary Baptist Church - El Paso Fire Department Station 23 - El Paso Young NAK Presbyterian Church - New Hope Pentecostal Church - Recreation Ranch Park - Parkland Middle School - First United Baptist Church - Student Memorial Park - Andress High School Stadium - El Paso Fire Department Station 34 - McCombs Baptist Church - Franklin Mountains - Mundys Gap - Colonia Verde Park - Arlington Park - Mission Apostolic Church - El Paso Church of God Northeast - Wilderness Park Museum Trail - Fusselman Canyon - NorthPark Shopping Center - Shearman Park - Apollo Heights Baptist Chapel Church - Schuster Elementary School - Sun Valley Baptist Church - Tobin Park United Methodist Church - Iglesia Apostolica de Northeast Church - Terrace Hills Middle School - Christ the Savior Catholic Church - El Paso Fire Department Station 28 - Irvin High School - El Paso Korean United Methodist Church - Hitt Canyon - El Paso County Constable's Office Precinct 2 - Indian Spring - Charles Middle School - Fusselman Reservoir - Desertaire Elementary School - Range Reservoir - Northgate Baptist Church - Veterans Park - Skyline Optimist Youth Park - KROD-AM (El Paso) - Western District United Methodist Church - Castner Range - El Paso Electric Company Lake - El Paso Electric Company Lake Dam - Northeast Seventh Day Adventist Church - Collins Elementary School - Indian Peak - That Marvelous Light Baptist Church - Mount Zion Baptist Church - Whispering Springs Canyon - Bradley Elementary School - Crosby Elementary School - North Franklin Mountain - El Paso Fire Department Station 21 - Skyline Baptist Church - Newman Elementary School - Andress High School - South Well - J M Whitaker Elementary School - Range Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA3231.875-106.5-106.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32-106.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32-106.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.875-106.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.875-106.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -106.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -106.375
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA