~ Mount Locke TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1978, updated 1978
Mount Locke, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1978.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5490767
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mount Locke, Texas (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 30694
- Scan ID: 111202
- Imprint Year: 1978
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 2
- Aerial Photo Year: 1972
- Edit Year: 1978
- Field Check Year: 1978
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Locke
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mount Locke, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Elbow Tank - Fortyeight Tank - Fresno Tank - Elbow Canyon - Oil Well Windmill - Pine Peak - Brown Mountain - Right Hand Creek - Santana Canyon - Prude Tank - Brown Canyon - Brown Tank - Tuly Canyon - Salcido Canyon - McIvor Tank - Indian Hill - Gavina Ridge - Guide Peak - Three Points - Flat Tank - Madera Canyon Roadside Park - Agua Blanca Tank - Deadmans Canyon - McDonald Observatory - Spring Mountain - Pine Peak Spring - Pine Peak Lake - Nations Flat - Mount Locke - Walker Tanks - Murphy Hill Tank - Fisher Hill - Pete Trap Windmill - Davis Mountain Resort Volunteer Fire Department - Salcido Windmill - Olds Tank - Upper Spring - Hackberry Tank - Tuly Spring - Limpia Windmill - Beef Pasture Gap - Jones Tank
- Map Area ID: AREA30.7530.625-104.125-104
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.75-104.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.75-104
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.625-104.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.625-104
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA