~ Linn TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1963, updated 1984
Linn, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1963.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5489351
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Linn, Texas (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 25834
- Scan ID: 110442
- Imprint Year: 1984
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Photo Revision Year: 1982
- Aerial Photo Year: 1980
- Edit Year: 1982
- Survey Year: 1963
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Linn
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Linn, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- San Manuel - Linn
- Map Area ID: AREA26.62526.5-98.125-98
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW26.625-98.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE26.625-98
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW26.5-98.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE26.5-98
- Northern map edge Latitude: 26.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 26.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -98.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA