~ Linda Lake South TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1984, updated 1985
Linda Lake South, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1984.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5489311
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Linda Lake South, Texas (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 25779
- Scan ID: 118038
- Imprint Year: 1985
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1980
- Edit Year: 1984
- Field Check Year: 1981
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Linda Lake South
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1984
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Linda Lake South, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Linda Lake - Russel Tank - Eightmile Draw - Old Meeks Windmill - Cottonwood Windmill
- Map Area ID: AREA31.87531.75-105.125-105
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.875-105.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.875-105
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.75-105.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.75-105
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -105.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA